The Olomana Golf links course was designed by architect Bob Baldock and first opened its doors in the late 1960’s. It is an 18 hole, par 72 golf course boasting majestic views of the Ko’olau Mountain Range and Olomana Peak itself. The front nine is very open and will expose the golfer to the elements. The back nine winds its way through a large wooded forest. As golfers make their way over the finely manicured fairways, they will encounter an abundance of endangered wildlife and trees.
The Olomana Golf Club
The clubhouse opened in the later part of 1993 and is widely considered one of the most beautiful in the state. Our Pro Shop is fully stocked with name brand apparel. Our dining facilities include a bar & grill type restaurant and banquet rooms that accommodate up to 200 guests. Join us for refreshing beverages in our newly added Beer Garden while you practice your swing at the driving range.
2022 COVID-19 Measures and Suggestions:
- No Single Rider or Walkers booking before 12pm on weekends and holidays
- Check into Pro Shop at least 15 minutes before your Tee Time. Please give yourself additional time to arrive during weekends as traffic delays are an common occurrence in the area.
- When taking a golf cart, please know that steering wheels are sanitized with Clorox after each round, as well as push-carts. Regardless, please drive golf carts with your golf gloves.
- The restaurant is temporarily closed.
- All outdoor seating and tables have been removed to encourage you not to socialize for the time being.
- Tee time intervals is set at 10 minutes
- Green Coring dates in March and September (Updates will be posted )
- Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Years Half Day (Last tee time 9:00AM)
- Weekdays single riders pay a $15 riders fee.